Returning a recordset from oracle using ado
Author Message
 Returning a recordset from oracle using ado

Hello,

I haven't posted in this ng for a while, so please be nice...

I'm fairly new to Oracle but I've been using vb w/ sql server for many years.
I'm trying to return a simple recordset from an oracle stored procedure. I
understand that you have to basically create an out parameter which is a
table of table_name%rowtype. Can anyone show me the specific way you would
write the simplest of stored procedures (say select * from customers). Also,
when creating a parameter on the command object, what type would you use for
this?

Thanks a lot,
Amit

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Return Recordset from Oracle using ADO

2. Returning Recordsets with ADO from Oracle stored proc

3. Return ADO recordset from oracle procedure

4. ADO 2.5 and returning recordsets from Oracle cursors

5. Oracle Returns Error When Adding Record To Recordset With ADO

6. How to return Parameters and Recordset from Oracle Stored Procedure with ADO

7. Oracle Returns Zero (0) USing ADO

8. Oracle recordsets using ADO

9. retrieve recordsets from Oracle using ADO

10. Sending recordsets into Oracle using ADO

11. Returning a shaped ADO.Recordset using Stored Procs

12. ADO or DataEnvironment COMMAND Using Store procedure can't return recordset