Need VB5.0 code to create a Mortgage Calculator
Author Message
 Need VB5.0 code to create a Mortgage Calculator

Hi

I am night school student in need of VB 5.0 code to create a Mortgage
Calculator.  Can you please tell me where I can get some code to help me
Create a Mortgage Calculator.  I have started from scratch but I am having
problems getting the program to work.  If you can help me with some basic

Input specifications:
        Name
        Cost of Home
        Downpayment
        Interest Rate
        Term of loan in years

Processing Specifications:
        Calculate the payment for each year and list years
        Beginning Balance for each year
        Ending Balance for each year
        Amount of payment that is interest
        Amount of payment that is principle
        Years Remaining

Wed, 09 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need VB5.0 code to create a Mortgage Calculator
You are not likely to find someone to do your homework
for you.  Start the program and then return with specific
questions that have a specific focus.

Sun, 13 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trying to code a calculator similar to the Microsoft Calculator

2. Looking for a Calculator in source code for VB5..TIA

3. source code calculator help

4. Calculator percentage key code

5. Calculator Code

6. calculator code

7. Windows Calculator-like buttons (VB5)

8. creating a calculator

9. VB or API code to put the calculator into the system tray

10. Code for Calculator creation

11. QB4.5 Elapsed Time Calculator subroutine needed