FoxPro ODBC Driver Shows Deleted Records
Author Message
 FoxPro ODBC Driver Shows Deleted Records

I am having a problem that I cannot seem to resolve.  I am attempting to use
the ODBC driver for FoxPro V2.5 and a 3rd Party Data Control called VDB.  I
want the ODBC driver to return rows that have not been deleted so I do not
check the 'Show Deleted Rows' box in the setup for the ODBC driver.  The
data control still shows the deleted rows.  I called the vendor and they said
that they had no idea (could be a bug in the driver..).  Has anyone seen this
problem?  The SIMBA.DLL driver I am using is V1.01.2115 dated 12/14/93, is
this the latest driver??

I am really up against the wall on a project with
this and I don't know if I can take the re-write time.

Thanks for your help

D.M.(Mike) Mattix

              Luling, LA 70070

Tue, 19 Aug 1997 01:22:57 GMT

1. Foxpro/ADO deleted records showing

2. Cannot add record to Visual Foxpro table after deleting all records in table

3. Help: Intersolv FoxPro ODBC Driver

4. Excel VBA/Macintosh/Q+E FoxPro ODBC driver

5. Need ODBC driver for FoxPro data

6. [ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Invalid argument value

7. Need help creating Fox 2.5 table via MS Visual FoxPro ODBC driver

8. [ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]SQL: Statement too long.

9. [ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Invalid argument value

10. ODBC driver error with Visual Foxpro Version 9

11. Oracle ODBC driver / Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle

12. Error: 40002 - 01S03: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]No rows updated or deleted