DAO Recordset explanation needed
Author Message
 DAO Recordset explanation needed

My VB 6.0 app is connecting to a stored procedure that is set up to
return a recordset as well as a single value depending on the
situation...Using DAO how do i set my openrecordset code to pas sthrough
that info...

Obviously I am new and need to understand why and how what happens..any
info you could give is GREATlY appreciated...my  line of code is:

Set rst = db.OpenRecordset("storedProcedure" _
    & " Varname=' '", dbOpenSnapshot, dbSQLPassThrough)

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with DAO recordset changes in VB 5.0

2. Need help on DAO recordset object

3. Problems assigning a DAO-recordset to a data control - Need help

4. Assigning a Dao.Recordset to a Datacontrol With VB6 SP4 and Dao.360

5. DAO Recordset.LastUpdated in DAO

6. Need further explanation of Transcender test question RE load balancing

7. Need explanations on DataEnvironment generated properties...

8. Explanation needed...

9. MTS and Interfaces explanation needed

10. Processes and Threads - Explanation needed

11. Need explanation for advapi32.dll

12. i need it all api,examples and explanations