Visual Basic and Data Report printing
Author Message
 Visual Basic and Data Report printing

I have a vb6  project which access data from a Micosoft access database.

I would like to print with microsoft data report.
My problem is that I want to control what is printed on the report with
code.
For example I would like to hide some sections in page 1

If anyone now how to do this please help

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:15:40 GMT
 Visual Basic and Data Report printing
Hi John

I've always found MS Data Reports very difficult to work with.

As an alternative, you might like to look at the SoftReports Viewer
(www.SoftWorld42.com) which is a complete report generator encapsulated into
an ActiveX control, complete with print preview. Its also shareware.

Bets regards

Mike

Quote:
> I have a vb6  project which access data from a Micosoft access database.

> I would like to print with microsoft data report.
> My problem is that I want to control what is printed on the report with
> code.
> For example I would like to hide some sections in page 1

> If anyone now how to do this please help

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:05:04 GMT

1. Writing Reports using Data Reports in Visual Basic 6

2. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

3. Problems printing Crystal Reports in Visual Basic 5

4. Printing Access reports from visual basic 5.0 pro

5. Visual Basic Programming: Print MSFlexigrid as a report

6. Printing an Report defined in Access From Visual Basic

7. Printing Access Reports from Visual Basic

8. Printing reports in Visual Basic 4

9. Print dynamic pictures with Crystal Reports 8.0 professional and Visual Basic

10. print an access report through visual basic

11. print access report in visual basic

12. code to print data grid in visual basic using adodc