OLE Automation Server Can't Create Object
Author Message
 OLE Automation Server Can't Create Object

I get the error message :

Run-time error '429':

OLE Automation Server Can't Create Object

When I try to open a database with

    Set myDB = DBEngine.Workspaces(0).OpenDatabase("c:\Bible.Md.")

I run VB. with Win 98 (yeah, I know I should upgrade...)

Now, the interesting part is that when I run the Bible sample program it
runs perfectly fine.  And yes, the database is fine and it exists where I am
looking for it.

Another interesting thing is that, even though the sample bible program runs
OK, when I try to "make .ex" out of it I get a "Permission Denied" message
and I get pointed to the opendatabase line.

Any help will be appreciated!

jose

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 OLE Automation Server Can't Create Object
You have c:\bible.md

your missing the "b" in mdb

Quote:

>I get the error message :

>Run-time error '429':

>OLE Automation Server Can't Create Object

>When I try to open a database with

>    Set myDB = DBEngine.Workspaces(0).OpenDatabase("c:\Bible.Md.")

>I run VB. with Win 98 (yeah, I know I should upgrade...)

>Now, the interesting part is that when I run the Bible sample program it
>runs perfectly fine.  And yes, the database is fine and it exists where I
am
>looking for it.

>Another interesting thing is that, even though the sample bible program
runs
>OK, when I try to "make .ex" out of it I get a "Permission Denied" message
>and I get pointed to the opendatabase line.

>Any help will be appreciated!

>jose

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem: OLE automation server can't create object

2. OLE Automation Server can't create object!?

3. Can't add class to ASP.NET project - Automation server can't create object

4. OLE Automation Server cant create object error please help

5. ole automation server cant create object

6. OLE Automation Server Cannot Create Object?

7. ERROR: Automation server can't create object

8. FileSystemObject: automation server can't create object

9. AUTOMATION SERVER CAN'T CREATE OBJECT !!!!!Help

10. Automation server can't create object - Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

11. Automation server can't create object - Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

12. Error 429 : OLE Server can't create object