unwanted click event after refresh datacontrol
Author Message
 unwanted click event after refresh datacontrol
When i put a new database in my datacontrol followed by a refresh the
programm executes an unwanted click event for a databoundlist control
bound to the datacontrol.
I used to use this in other programms without any trouble... till now.

Thx

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:04:14 GMT

1. Unwanted click events in VB5 with data control and dbCombos

2. Strange behavour in combo box - unwanted click events

3. Unselecting items in lstbox triggers unwanted click event

4. when datacontrol.refresh after datacontrol.recordsource=sql, I get object error

5. Refreshing an image control in click event

6. ListBox Control Unwanted Refresh

7. Stored procedures, CommandText and unwanted Parameters.Refresh

8. Page fault at DataControl.Refresh

9. Problem with DataControl and Refresh method

10. Refresh after RecordSource=SQL causes Error 3011 on DataControl

11. Page fault at DataControl.Refresh

12. Problem with DataControl and the Refresh method