Help - using VB as front end for Access Database
Author Message
 Help - using VB as front end for Access Database

Please could anyone tell me how to code VB to run as the interface for an MS
Access database?

Thanks

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help - using VB as front end for Access Database

Hi Craig,

Quote:

>Please could anyone tell me how to code VB to run as the interface for an
MS
>Access database?

Visual Basic 4 has it all available for you at the touch of a button. Look
under the addins and you should find the database forms designer which will
allow you to sellect your MS Access D/B and automatically generate the VB
form and code to allow inputs, editiing deleting etc.

LL&P

Pete

Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access database corruption using vb front ends

2. Help with Vb front end for access database

3. VB Front-End - Sorting Access database

4. Need HaveDeleting Rows From an Access Table Using VB.Net Front End

5. Using VB to make a front end for MS Access dbase

6. Adv of using VB over Access 2.0 as front end

7. Packaging a VB front end/Access back end application

8. Access Back End, VB Front End -- Why?

9. Access Back End, VB Front End -- Why?

10. help: MS Access queries called from a VB front end

11. help: MS Access queries called from a VB front end

12. help: MS Access queries called from a VB front end