Plug-In ActiveX DLL As Back-end
Author Message
 Plug-In ActiveX DLL As Back-end

Hi,

Anyone have any good examples of an ActiveX DLL as the database plug-in?  I
want to be able to write a few DLLs that I can plug in and out of my app,
e.g. a DLL utilizing an Access .mdb, another DLL using a SQL Server
back-end, etc.

My intention is to write classes for each of my database tables and interact
with them via the VB app.

Thanks,
John

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Front end dll loses connection to back end SQL server db after an hour

2. Backing up a back end

3. A2k: Controlling a back-end MDB from its FRONT-end MDB

4. A2K Updating Back End with new fields from Front End

5. Compact the back-end data from the front-end

6. Corrupted back end corrputs all front ends!

7. Splitting db in front end and back end

8. Compact back-end front-end

9. Trying to Create a communicator for VB.net Front End and SQL 2000 back end

10. Front-End & Back-End

11. Packaging a VB front end/Access back end application

12. Access Back End, VB Front End -- Why?