crystal reports not correctly registered?!?!
Author Message
 crystal reports not correctly registered?!?!

Hi,

Can someone help me...I have downloaded  v6.0 of seagate Crystal Reports for
use on VB5 Enterprise.  I somehow can't get the damn thing to work though.
I always get an error message saying that the component is not correctly
registered.

What can I do to solve this mystery?

Many thanks

Oz

Osman
ICQ: 9806432
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~em95ooa

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports problem (Class not registered)

2. Component not correctly registered

3. VB4 Object server not correctly registered, problem.

4. Object Server Not Correctly Registered

5. Object server not correctly registered?...

6. Object server not correctly registered

7. Object Server not correctly registered?

8. Object server not correctly registered

9. Object server not correctly registered?

10. Object Server not correctly registered?

11. Object server not correctly registered (336) ?

12. Object server not correctly registered