Help! Data Report without Data Environment
Author Message
 Help! Data Report without Data Environment

Help!!!

Is there a way to generate a Data Report using a recordset generated
at run time?  I have not been able to find anything other than using
the Data Environment system.

I have generated the 2 different recordsets that I want to use but
don't know how to pass them on to "bind" them to the Data Report.

Thanks,
Freddie

Remove the .nospam from my email address to reply!

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Report without Data Environment

2. Data Report without Data Environment

3. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

4. help - data environment and data reports

5. Please help: data report and data environment

6. Data Environment / Data Report Problem

7. Showing parameters pass to data environment in data report header

8. data report / data environment designers

9. Data Environment / Data Report / Changing database file at run time

10. VB6 Data Environment & Data Report

11. Problem with Data Environment and Data Report

12. Data Environment / Data Report Problem