DSN-less ODBC Connections (Oracle)
Author Message
 DSN-less ODBC Connections (Oracle)

I know I must be brain-dead but I can't seem to get the code right...Can anyone
give me a code snipet of the OpenConnection and statement(s) on a DSN-less
connection using Oracle7.3 ODBC.

I have 100+ connections that can change daily.  Setting up DSN ODBC would be
never-ending...Using Database-links in Oracle requires contant updating also...

Thanks in advance for any information you may provide...

Sat, 20 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

2. DSN-less ODBC to Oracle...

3. DSN-less connection to Oracle DB

4. Trouble with Oracle, RDO, and DSN-less connections.

5. DSN-less connection to Oracle 7.3?

6. DSN-less connection string for Oracle?

7. DSN-less connection to Oracle DB

8. Help: Getting a DSN-Less connection to Oracle via DAO

9. DSN-less connection to Oracle DB

10. Import Excel with ODBC Drivers and DSN-less connection

11. DSN-less ODBC connection to SQL Server

12. Need DSN'less connection to Client Access ODBC Driver