ADO in VB 5.0 Enterprise edition
Author Message
 ADO in VB 5.0 Enterprise edition

I've desperately been trying to locate the ADO component in VB 5.0
Enterprise, but it just doesn't seem to be there ?!? According to MSDN
library October 1997 it should be.

Can anybody tell me why it is not installed when doing a complete
installation and especially how to get it ?

      Christian Jacobsen

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

2. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition does not contain MS SQL Server 6.5 Developer Edition

3. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

4. VB Enterprise Edition vs. Professional Edition

5. FS: MS Visual Basic 5.0 Enterprise Edition

6. Problems using VSS 5.0 and VB5 Enterprise edition

7. Problems using VSS 5.0 and VB5 Enterprise edition

8. FS: MS Visual Basic 5.0 Enterprise Edition