informix ODBC driver for I-Connect cannot support the RDO
Author Message
 informix ODBC driver for I-Connect cannot support the RDO

I bought the Visigenic ODBC driver for Informix I-Connect, But It cannot
support the SQLSetStmtOption's SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT Option, So, VB RDO
cannot use without this option setting,  If there are method to skip
the RDO internal calling  SQLSetStmtOption's SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT Option
which is called whenever I call openrecordset method, or , if there are
other vendor Informix ODBC driver for I-CONNECT(32 bit) which support
the VB RDO.

Thank You for help!

Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Connect Informix database thru ODBC driver using Visual Basic

2. VB4 Front end to Oracle7 w/SQL*NET2 -- Need ODBC driver to support RDO

3. VB or MFC Application using Informix ODBC Driver

4. QUES: Recommendation for ODBC driver for Informix and VB application

5. Informix ODBC Drivers

6. ODBC driver to Trim Informix SE Char Fields

7. Q: Is there an usable ODBC driver for Informix 5

8. VB or MFC Application using Informix ODBC Driver

9. QUES: Recommendation for ODBC driver for Informix and VB application

10. ODBC driver to Trim Informix SE Char Fields

11. ODBC Drivers for Informix?

12. VB or MFC Application using Informix ODBC Driver