Editing an existing record in VB6
Author Message
 Editing an existing record in VB6

Before editing, data1.recordset.edit
after editing,
if want to save, data1.recordset.update
else, data1.recordset.cancelupdate

Quote:

--
Song Bin
Software Developer

Sun, 17 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I edit/update an existing record?

2. Editing and deleting record from access using VB6

3. VB6 and ADO: can't edit record

4. Inserting a new record between existing records?

5. Inserting a new record between existing records?

6. Moving from New Record to Existing Record in Code

7. Determining whether a record is a existing record or a new one

8. .AddNew not adding blank record points to existing record

9. Edit Record / Save Record buttons.

10. Editing existing contact items

11. How to edit the existing opening Excel file?

12. use mjwpdf to edit and modify existing pdf file