Data environment designer
Author Message
 Data environment designer

My problem is this one:

I made an application using DED and everything is OK except that I need to
restart the application
before I can display another binded form.

It seems that something is missing.

As example I Start the application, open the form Customers, everything
binds OK.
I close the form, open again Customers or Suppliers, and the text boxes are
empty.

I restart the application, open Suppliers all OK.

Can some one help me

Jose Cruz

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Data environment designer
Hi,

Ik think yhou have to rebind form after a close. I don't have the
exact code here, but I have had a similar problem with refreshing.

Marco

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:58:26 -0000, "Jos Estv?o Correia da Cruz"

Quote:

>My problem is this one:

>I made an application using DED and everything is OK except that I need to
>restart the application
>before I can display another binded form.

>It seems that something is missing.

>As example I Start the application, open the form Customers, everything
>binds OK.
>I close the form, open again Customers or Suppliers, and the text boxes are
>empty.

>I restart the application, open Suppliers all OK.

>Can some one help me

>Jose Cruz

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. data report / data environment designers

2. data report / data environment designers

3. Data Environment Designer

4. Data Environment Designer

5. Data Environment Designer

6. Error when using Data Environment Designer

7. Any problems with the Data Environment Designer?

8. Data Environment Designer - User Controls

9. Data Environment Designer

10. Help...Data Environment Designer

11. Connecting to Oracle with Data Environment Designer/ADO

12. data environment designer