Navigation Control
Author Message
 Navigation Control

Hi, I am looking for a navigation control (if you know Delphi, theirs is
called a DBNavigator). I need my users to be able to click their way through
the the database (like a data control does). The Microsoft Multimedia
Control in VB5 is the sort of thing I am looking for, but for the use a
database.
Thanks in Advance
Ian Elliott, South Africa

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 02:24:43 GMT

1. Table Cell Navigation Control - User Forms

2. Database Navigation Control

3. Generic Record Navigation Controls

4. Outlook's Navigation Control

5. better ado navigation control???

6. view report using scroll bar instead of navigation control??

7. Datagrid Control navigation probs

8. disable navigation sounds in Webbrowser control

9. ? Treeview: controlling node navigation

10. Arrow keys for data control navigation?

11. Design time controls and frame navigation

12. How BYPASS INTERNAL NAVIGATION of a control ??