How to delete Random file record!
Author Message
 How to delete Random file record!

Hi everybody! I am writing a VB program that uses Random file to store
some infomation! It has a INDEX file and DATA file! In my program, I
need to delete some useless record from the DATA file! But I don't
know to remove a record from the file physically!
I mean How to remove the record from the file ,so that I can reduce
the HD usage! It seems there is no command for random file to remove a
record in VB!
Please reply me by E-mail! Please, it's so urgent!
Thanks for your help!

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. deleting a record from random file

2. Can you delete records from a Random file?

3. Delete a record from a Random Access File?

4. Deleting Random File Record

5. Random Access File - Deleting records

6. How to delete record in random-access file?

7. Random access files - having and finding multiple types of record in one file

8. Deleted records when text file is linked as table (#deleted)

9. How to Delete a record(or records) inside an open file

10. Deleting the whole content of a Binary/ Random Access File

11. Deleting From Random File

12. number of records in a random access file?