ACCESS clashing with MicroSoft Mail & Schedule+
Author Message
 ACCESS clashing with MicroSoft Mail & Schedule+

Hi All,

I run a network of twenty PC's running WFW 3.11 connected via Pathworks
using the Decnet protocol to a DEC Alpha 2000 4/200 server.

I have several Access databases residing on Pathwork file services on the Alpha.

Any large volume action queries I run results in the PC's Mail and/or
Schedule+ throwing up the message:

   "Cannot access postoffice"

Access then hangs until each of these messages on each PC has been acknowledged
by clicking OK.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Any ideas what causes it? All my high
paid consultants and Microsoft support guys are out of ideas...

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Robert Paterson

Sat, 16 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ScheduleForUser (Microsoft Schedule+)

2. Visual Basic & Schedule+

3. VB & Exchange / Schedule+

4. Access and schedule+

5. Accessing Schedule+ functions

6. Schedule+ access from VB under NT

7. Access to Schedule+

8. Using MAPI to access Schedule+ calendars.

9. Scheduling Send & Recieve Mail

10. How to schedule mailing by MAPI and VB 6

11. How to schedule mailing by MAPI and VB 6

12. internet mail & microsoft exchange