Problem with summary in Cristal Report 4.0
Author Message
 Problem with summary in Cristal Report 4.0

Hello. I got a little problem wit CR4 :
I have to do a report about container loaded on a ship.
Any page of my report most contain containers that will go to a specific
port of destination, and a summary at end of page
containing number of containers. At the end of the report I have
to make a total summary with number of container grouped by port.
How can I do this? CR4 didn't allow creation of two details section.
I have to by CR5???

mail, not all news.
thanks in advance,
                                        Andrea

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with summary in Cristal Report 4.0

You might have a better time with CR5. But now that CR6 is out, go for
that one.
1. Use page header and page foorter for your concerns.
2. To do your total, in Cr5, right click on the field that you would
like to have it added as total, by chhosing "Sub-total".
3. Choose group field together. That will keep the pages together.
Good luck

Quote:

> Hello. I got a little problem wit CR4 :
> I have to do a report about container loaded on a ship.
> Any page of my report most contain containers that will go to a specific
> port of destination, and a summary at end of page
> containing number of containers. At the end of the report I have
> to make a total summary with number of container grouped by port.
> How can I do this? CR4 didn't allow creation of two details section.
> I have to by CR5???

> mail, not all news.
> thanks in advance,
>                                         Andrea

This e-mail message is subject to attorney-client privilege
and  contains information intended only  for  the person(s)
named above.  If  you  have received  this transmission  in
error, notify us immediately. Destroy  the original message
and all copies.

ANDY NGUYEN                       Tel.:(514) 391-3565
Consultant,Bell Sygma             Pag.:(514) 897-9419
4 Place Ville Marie Floor 3       Fax :(514) 861-4444
Montreal,Quebec                   H3B 2E7

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with cristal report with general text printer

2. Cristal Report problems...

3. Problem with Cristal Report

4. problem with cristal report with general text printer

5. Cristal Report problems...

6. Problem in Cristal Multicolumns report

7. Security problem with Cristal Reports...

8. Problem with SQL Server and Cristal Report

9. Cristal Report problems...

10. Urgent: Summary of a summary problem

11. Cristal report ??? sub report

12. LOOKING for CRISTAL REPORT !!!!