Problems Printing w/Crystal, VB, Oracle7
Author Message
 Problems Printing w/Crystal, VB, Oracle7

Hi,

I'm developping on VB 3.0, with Crystal Reports Pro 4 (CR) and Oracle
7.1.4.3.2.

The problem I have is that when I try to print from the VB app. all
fields in the report are blank (the text and graphics print but not the
data).  When in CR design, everything works fine.  Furthermore, some of
the reports that do not work have worked before (they stoped working
without any change made either to the report or the VB code).

The only thing I can think of is the amount of data processed by the
report.

Did anyone have the same problem, and if so, what did you do???

Please E-Mail me and post the reply.

Thanks in advance,

--
CSJ

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems With Accessing Personal Oracle7 in Windows95 through VB

2. VB4 Oracle7 ODBC - Problems connecting from VB IDE

3. VB4 Oracle7 ODBC - Problems connecting from VB IDE

4. VB4 Oracle7 ODBC - Problems connecting from VB IDE

5. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

6. Crystal Reports VB.NET - Printing Problem in a browser

7. Crystal and ODBC/Oracle7

8. Vb Print Dialog Box and Crystal 7.0 Print Preview

9. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

10. Oracle7 & VB5(sp3) problem

11. VB3-ODBC-Oracle7 Performance Problems

12. Oracle7/Access ODBC memory problems