Hypertext links in an email message
Author Message
 Hypertext links in an email message

I am creating an email package, and have come across a particular problem:
I want my package to be able to recognise and fetch www hypertext links and
email addresses that are embedded within an email note.

Can anyone tell me how this particular programming trick is done (I am a
bit of a novice).

Paul T{*filter*}
Paul T{*filter*}
Lonely Pilgrim Shareware
Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Hypertext links in an email message

You would need to parse the body of the e-mail message, look for the tags,
probably

change the
color to blue, and then place a hotspot over it. In the mouseup for the
hotspot you would need to pass the address to an internet browser...

Just my guess...

--
Larry Roth
Senior Developer

Quote:
> I am creating an email package, and have come across a particular
problem:
> I want my package to be able to recognise and fetch www hypertext links
and
> email addresses that are embedded within an email note.

> Can anyone tell me how this particular programming trick is done (I am a
> bit of a novice).

> Paul T{*filter*}
> --
> Paul T{*filter*}
> Lonely Pilgrim Shareware
> Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hypertext links in an email message

2. Can I access current email message from within email message

3. Emailing a link that outlook 2k will browse in the message

4. Outlook 2000 - Hypertext Link

5. Hypertext link

6. Hypertext Link

7. Hypertext links & databases

8. Hypertext links in VB6

9. How to put hypertext links in a Richtextbox?

10. VB4 Hypertext Links

11. Hypertext Links/Hotspots within text box

12. Hypertext link with an Outlook form