exponentiel 10 000 = 10 ^4 ?
Author Message
 exponentiel 10 000 = 10 ^4 ?

  Who know how to have this kind of text format with great numbers like : 10
000 000 = 10 6
1 000 = 10 3
In french we call that "les puissances de dix" and we write the small 6 or 3
(in those examples) a little bit higher from the 10.

Sorry for my poor explanation ... It's a problem of text format ?

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 exponentiel 10 000 = 10 ^4 ?
This may be an "overkill" but you could use the RichTextBox control.
I tested this code and it does what you are trying to do:

 With RichTextBox1
  .Enabled = True
  .BackColor = &H80000000
  .Font.Size = 10
  .Text = "106"
  .SelStart = 2     ' Position on the 6 in the "106" text
  .SelLength = 1 ' Select the 6
  .SelFontSize = 5
  .SelCharOffset = 70
  .SelStart = 0
  .SelLength = 0
  .Enabled = False
 End With

Hope someone has a better idea...

Regards,
-Toby

Quote:
>  Who know how to have this kind of text format with great numbers like : 10
>000 000 = 10 6
>1 000 = 10 3
>In french we call that "les puissances de dix" and we write the small 6 or 3
>(in those examples) a little bit higher from the 10.

>Sorry for my poor explanation ... It's a problem of text format ?

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 exponentiel 10 000 = 10 ^4 ?
tanks for your help i will try this tonight
scalpa

Quote:
> This may be an "overkill" but you could use the RichTextBox control.
> I tested this code and it does what you are trying to do:

>  With RichTextBox1
>   .Enabled = True
>   .BackColor = &H80000000
>   .Font.Size = 10
>   .Text = "106"
>   .SelStart = 2     ' Position on the 6 in the "106" text
>   .SelLength = 1 ' Select the 6
>   .SelFontSize = 5
>   .SelCharOffset = 70
>   .SelStart = 0
>   .SelLength = 0
>   .Enabled = False
>  End With

> Hope someone has a better idea...

> Regards,
> -Toby

> >  Who know how to have this kind of text format with great numbers like :
10
> >000 000 = 10 6
> >1 000 = 10 3
> >In french we call that "les puissances de dix" and we write the small 6
or 3
> >(in those examples) a little bit higher from the 10.

> >Sorry for my poor explanation ... It's a problem of text format ?

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 14:24:40 GMT

1. 10 000 = 10 power 4 ?

2. Numbering the values in a Top 10 query from 1 to 10

3. 10 out of 10 to Mr. Doug Robbins - Creating a userform

4. 10 out of 10 to Mr. Doug Robbins - Creating a userform

5. columns in a list b 10/10

6. Display records 10 by 10

7. JScript 10 != VBScript 10

8. Presenting Results 10 x 10

9. Inline parameter declaration eg , new Size (10,10))

10. Looking for some feedback VBCalender - File 1 of 1 - yEnc "VBcalender.exe" 3902478 bytes (10/10)

11. Year - 10 days

12. ActiveX Calendar-8 or 10 Date on start up