Problem with passing formula from VB to Crystal Report
Author Message
 Problem with passing formula from VB to Crystal Report

The report runs fine if it is run without VB (Enterprise Version 4).
That is, if I call the report using Crystal Report, the report will come
out fine.   However, if I call the report at VB-end, VB always complains
about "error in formula".

I have been stumbled by this problem for almost 3 days and hopefully,
some experts out there can help me sail through it.

I have attached my application source code in file ACCESS.ARJ.  All you
need to do is :

(1)  Copy the 2 files to your C:\ root drive.

(2)  Type "arj x -r access.arj".  Pls do not fear that your root
directory will be corrupted as I have ensured the creation of a base
directory named ACCESS.

(3)  Open the project file "C:\ACCESS\SRC\ACCESS.VBP".  Run the
application and select sub-menu "Reports--> Customised".  Click OK
button and the system msg "error in formula" will be thrown to you.

Thanks in advance.

  ACCESS.ARJ
< 1K Download

  ARJ.EXE
< 1K Download

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing a variable from VB.NET to a Crystal report parameter or formula with no prompt

2. Passing in Date stle formula to Crystal Reports

3. Problem with VB passing parameters to Crystal Report - Stored Procedure

4. vb problems - parameter passing to crystal reports

5. Crystal Report Selection Formula Problem

6. Serious Problem with Formulae in Crystal Reports 6.0

7. Crystal Reports formula problem

8. Crystal Report formula problem

9. Crystal Report formula problem

10. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

11. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

12. VB Functions in Formulas of Crystal Reports