How to lock DB?
Author Message
 How to lock DB?

Dear all:
    I'm using Wndows NT (Service Pack 3) + Visual Basic 5.0 (Service
Pack 3) + SQL Server 6.5 (Service Pack 5) to do my job.  But I having
the following problems:

    When I try to using DAO to locking my databases, normally runtime
error will occrus when i try to change the database while another
machine is using.  But, now, nothing happens.  Than, i try to use Access
97 to my database.  Then runtime error will occrus and means that the
locking is success.  So, how should I write the code???

    Thank a lot.

Tom

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. data control and locked DB

2. Accesing a locked DB?

3. Data control and locked DB

4. Data control and locked DB

5. Determine who is logged into a locked DB

6. VB locking db so web page can't access it via a dsn.

7. Security - locked out of my DB

8. Error 3734 - DB locked

9. locking a recordset in VB (ACCESS db )

10. openin locked access db

11. Data Controls and DB Locks

12. DB Locks in VB 4