Error message : "Error in loading DLL"
Author Message
 Error message : "Error in loading DLL"

I'm getting this message on every computer that have my program
installed on.  On my own dev machine, no problems.  All right, here's how
to reproduce the error.  It's a timeshet application.

I have a True DB Grid. 3 combo box. 1 for choosing an employee,
another for the starting and a third for the ending date.  On the first
selection of these combos and pressing the button to search for your
timesheet, i'm getting the data form the database.

Here's the bug.  When I try to change the employee name, I get the
error message "Error in loading DLL". I've researched the problem very
thorougly. No luck.  I would appreciate some inputs on my situation.  Feel
free to E-Mail me with some of your solutions.

Wed, 03 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error message : "Error in loading DLL"

Salut Richard,

Check if TDBGS16.OCX, GRDKRN16.DLL are in your packages.
If not, Insert them 'by hand' with the wizard setup !

Regards
--
McG.

Fri, 05 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Error loading from file" error message

2. "Error in Loading DLL" conflicting DLLs

3. "Error loading from file" message

4. "Error in loading DLL"

5. "Error in Loading DLL"

6. Unable to load "Msdadc.dll" error

7. Error messages "VBA Expression Service"/N16.DLL missing

8. Error: "Error detected by Database DLL"

9. Access "Out of Memory" Error Message

10. "Invalid Argument" Error Message

11. "Reset the current code" error message

12. "Out of memory" error message