IIS, Database access and local (CD Rom) Help!?
Author Message
 IIS, Database access and local (CD Rom) Help!?

We are about to develop an application which will both be ran off a CD rom
on a standalone machine and over the Internet. So the database can either
be on the server running IIS or local on the PC which will be running W95

Can anyone help please with the best technology for doing this. We would
like to have the same html for both version. I understand how we can do
this in the client/server case but what about local ???

Please copy to my email address below - Thanks!

Thanks,
Mike Tissington

Thu, 18 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing file from one CD-ROM in a multiple CD-ROM system

2. help w/ cd-rom and cd-r/cd-rw program, please

3. How to change Multi Media CD-ROM in two or more CD-ROM system

4. Access database on CD-ROM possible?

5. CD-ROM database access...

6. ! HELP ! vb - CD Rom database

7. ! HELP ! vb - CD Rom database

8. ! HELP ! vb - CD Rom database

9. ! HELP ! vb - CD Rom database

10. Accessing Access DB on a Cd-Rom

11. Updating Databases on a User System Through CD-ROM

12. Database on a CD-ROM ?