Master Detail sample program ini VB6
Author Message
 Master Detail sample program ini VB6

Hai, I'm new to VB6 programming with MS-SQL 6.5 databases.
Can anyone help me by giving sample program which have Master Detail to
access databases in SQL . Thank for attention and  I'm  waiting for your
answer

Wed, 26 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Master Detail sample program ini VB6
Check out the VB6 Application Wizard. It can create a sample Master/Detail
database form that links to an Access database. Getting it to work with SQL
Server is as simple as changing the connection string.

Quote:
> Hai, I'm new to VB6 programming with MS-SQL 6.5 databases.
> Can anyone help me by giving sample program which have Master Detail to
> access databases in SQL . Thank for attention and  I'm  waiting for your
> answer

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Master-Detail with 2 seperate detail sections per master record, CR.NET

2. VB6.0 Wizard generated master/detail forms give huge problems

3. Creating master Detail forms in vb6

4. Master/Detail Forms in VB6

5. Inserting detail rows in master-detail configuration (VB4)

6. Link multiple datagrids to a single record (Master\Detail Form with multiple details)

7. Sample Master Maintenance VB Program

8. Copy a master-detail record into another database?

9. Master/Details Problems

10. Master Detail - whats the difference?

11. sincronize Master Detail

12. HOWTO Create a master detail relationship datagrid for Web like Tree Structure