Consulting Position Announcement
Author Message
 Consulting Position Announcement

I am a senior consultant specializing in Information Technology, for a
Big Six Accounting firm.  I am involved in a rapidly growing practice
that offers knowledge-based solutions to US companies.  We focus
primarily upon sales force and/or design automation.  The target
platforms are Windows 95 and Windows NT.  We are seeking quality
individuals who are experienced in ONE OR MORE of the following areas:
knowledge- or rules-based applications, Visual Basic and UI design,
object-oriented analysis and development, and/or database design and
implementation. The ideal candidate will have technical experience, a
strong desire to learn, will communicate effectively, be a team player,
be able to interact effectively with clients, and will desire to become
a contributor to the firm in both product and practice.  Travel is
required, but I have found that the rewards (both professional and
financial) easily compensate.
Location in the Midwest is preferable.

Tim Baynes
Senior Consultant

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Consulting Position Announcement

2. Consulting Position Announcement

3. IMMEDIATE CONSULTING POSITIONS!!!!!!!!

4. VB Consulting Position - NJ **HOT**

5. VB Consulting Position - NJ **HOT**

6. Position Announcement: Permanent VB / User Interface Consultant

7. Position announcement

8. Position Announcement: Permanent VB / User Interface Consultant

9. Position announcement

10. Position announcement: VB 4.0 - South Florida

11. Position Announcement: Permanent VB / User Interface Consultant

12. Position Announcement: Permanent VB / User Interface Consultant