Help...Data Environment Designer
Author Message
 Help...Data Environment Designer

Hi.

I have VB 6.0 Learning Edition(don't laugh), and I am trying to use DED, but I
can't seemed to locate it anywhere.   Is it possible that DED is not part of
the Learning
Edition or am I just an idiot and can't find it?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanx

Mike

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help...Data Environment Designer
 I don't think Data Environment Designer is available in Learning Edition.
(so cool down!!..) But it is available in
Enterprise Edition.  (In Enterprise Edition, You'll locate DED within a
second!!)

Naveen.

Quote:
>Hi.

>I have VB 6.0 Learning Edition(don't laugh), and I am trying to use DED,
but I
>can't seemed to locate it anywhere.   Is it possible that DED is not part
of
>the Learning
>Edition or am I just an idiot and can't find it?

>Any advice would be appreciated.

>Thanx

>Mike

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: DATA ENVIRONMENT DESIGNER

2. data report / data environment designers

3. data report / data environment designers

4. Data Report Designer and Data Environment Problem

5. Data Report Designer and Data Environment

6. Data Environment Designer

7. Data Environment Designer

8. Data Environment Designer

9. Error when using Data Environment Designer

10. Any problems with the Data Environment Designer?

11. Data environment designer

12. Data Environment Designer - User Controls