Cannot delete record on FoxPro 2.5 DB
Author Message
 Cannot delete record on FoxPro 2.5 DB

Hi
        I try to delete a record in the FoxPro 2.5 database using SQL. The
record is marked as deleted, but it will not pack for me. Is there any
method to physically delete the record?

Thanks

Wed, 30 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot delete record on FoxPro 2.5 DB
Quote:
>    I try to delete a record in the FoxPro 2.5 database using SQL. The
>record is marked as deleted, but it will not pack for me. Is there any
>method to physically delete the record?

Yeah!  Do a 'Select into' SQL Query on the data for all records.  Erase
old table, rename the 'into' Table and then rebuild the indices.

Fri, 02 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How Do I NOT Display deleted records using FoxPro 2.5 Database

2. Cannot add record to Visual Foxpro table after deleting all records in table

3. VB 3.0 - OpenDatabase command not returning an error for non-existent FoxPro 2.5 DB

4. Convert FoxPro 2.5 to Access 97

5. Foxpro 2.5 and VB.NET

6. Problems with FoxPro/Visual Basic 6 with ADO 2.5

7. How can I pack a FoxPro 2.5 file ?

8. Pack FoxPro 2.5 file

9. VB with FoxPro 2.5

10. VB 5.0 DAO 3.5 FoxPro 2.5 Problem

11. How can i use foxpro 2.5 files with visual basic

12. *************URGENT VB3 and FoxPro 2.5****************