Crystal Reports "keep together"
Author Message
 Crystal Reports "keep together"

Can anyone help me with this problem?  I need to program a Crystal Report so
that if the detail section won't fit, on the page the group header will
start on the next page.   I figure the answer should have something to do
with "keep together" or conditionally inserting a "page break".  I can't
find anything to help with "keep together" and I can't think of a way to
write the code to check the condition.

Thanks in advance,

Sat, 13 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports "keep together"

Crystal defines "Keep Together" in a couple of places.  Be sure you're
looking at the right one.  I think it's in the properties for the group
itself.  (I made the mistake of trying the wrong one, asked their tech
support how to fix it, and was very embarassed to find it was so easy.)

Rgds,
Kent

Quote:
> Can anyone help me with this problem?  I need to program a Crystal Report
so
> that if the detail section won't fit, on the page the group header will
> start on the next page.   I figure the answer should have something to do
> with "keep together" or conditionally inserting a "page break".  I can't
> find anything to help with "keep together" and I can't think of a way to
> write the code to check the condition.

> Thanks in advance,

Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Keep Together"

2. Crystal 4.5: Keep together does not keep together...

3. Crystal Reports "Cannot Find Report."

4. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

5. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

6. Crystal Reports (need help with "Keep Together")

7. Crystal Reports "Unable to open database"

8. Crystal Report install "instmsiw.exe" error

9. "Crystal report 4.6 "

10. Crystal Report "unable to open database"

11. Help-"Error5-Logon Failed"-HELP PLease!!!!!!-Crystal Report

12. Crystal Report on "NON NT" systems