VB and ODBC driver for Win CE DB's
Author Message
 VB and ODBC driver for Win CE DB's

I am trying to connect to a database located on an HPC (Win CE) with VB4

(32 bit version)

I have a 32-bit ODBC driver from Syware (Visual CE) but can't seem to
get VB to understand.

Does anyone have any experience with this or any code samples?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

J Vallee

Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

2. VB App, Crystal Reports, and ODBC and Native db drivers

3. Can't start Books Online and WIN CE tools from VB IDE

4. Oracle ODBC driver / Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle

5. VB4 / ODBC /Win CE

6. DB Grid Control for eVB in Win CE 3.0

7. ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

8. ODBC Drivers error '80040e4d'...

9. ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

10. ODBC Object for those who hate RDO and won't buy VB Enterprise

11. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error

12. Accessing DB via Oracle odbc driver