Large font and small font problem
Author Message
 Large font and small font problem

Hello VB Programmer,

    I have design a few forms in VB 5 in win95 with small font
selected in the screen setup, and another person open my form in his
computer in large font, and when he open the form many control display
is very different from my, especially for those controls with a
caption on them.

   Is there a way to avoid this from happening ?

   Thanks

   Arthur

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Large font and small font problem

Only to allow the Captions to grow a little.

Andy H

Quote:
>Hello VB Programmer,

>    I have design a few forms in VB 5 in win95 with small font
>selected in the screen setup, and another person open my form in his
>computer in large font, and when he open the form many control display
>is very different from my, especially for those controls with a
>caption on them.

>   Is there a way to avoid this from happening ?

>   Thanks

>   Arthur

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Large Fonts and Small Fonts problems

2. problem small fonts/large fonts

3. Problem when moving from Small Font to Large Font

4. An annoying problem: small fonts/large fonts

5. Small Fonts vs. Large Fonts problems

6. resize problem with large fonts v. small fonts

7. Problem large font - small font

8. from Small Font to Large Font

9. Large Font vs Small Font

10. Small fonts vs. large fonts