Quarter Ending
Author Message
 Quarter Ending

put "blah blah blah" or something. Then, in VB, before you launch CR, set
the value of the formula to the whole string. e.g.

CrystalReport1.Formulas(0) = "QtrEnded='As of  " +
Format(rsMyRecordset!QrtEnded, "Mmmm dd, yyyy") +" ' "

Quote:

>Hi,  can anyone tell how to code as follow in Crystal Report formula field:
>"As of March 31, 1999".     I have a field in my database call quarter
>ending which is inputted  as 3/31/1999,  but in crystal report I want the
>date spell out and have "As of" all in one in the formula area.  Again
>Thanks for the help before and now.

Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 1st and last day of current quarter

2. changing quarter dates

3. In which quarter is [date] of fiscal year?

4. Need help with customized date function for determining quarter

5. Custom month and quarter functions

6. Template (quarter-fold)

7. SQL SUM by Quarter

8. SQL Grouping by Date(Quarter, Month, etc...)

9. Round time to nearest quarter

10. Crystal Reports 6.0 and quarters via VB

11. Crystal Reports 6.0 and quarters via VB

12. Compile Error: End if without block end if