Remove multi-selected lines from listview
Author Message
 Remove multi-selected lines from listview

Hi there,

I wonder what command I can use to remove
all the multi-selected lines from a listview box...

Is there someone who can help me with this?...
please let me know...

thanks for any respons...

please send any reply to:

   MAGiC MANiAC^mTo

Wed, 19 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. remove multi-selected lines from listview box

2. Newbie q: Remove selected items from multiselect listbox?

3. how to remove selected items (multiselect) in listbox

4. how to remove selected items (multiselect) in listbox

5. Removing black marking on selected line in listbox

6. ListView Control - Removing selected items from the list

7. ListView multi-lined column headers

8. multi-line listview?

9. Grid (like MS Flex Grid) With a multi line select

10. Multi Line Select in Grid

11. Remove Selected item in ListView Control

12. Multi-line header for listview