Career Opertunity: Computer Consultant, Greenwich, London
Author Message
 Career Opertunity: Computer Consultant, Greenwich, London

Due to growth, a new position is available within our consultancy
team.

All of our consultants take on a wide range of  activites, from
sales and pre-sales support to systems design, implementation and
installation.

Suitable candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, be
self-motivated and self-reliant as well as having experience of the
following technical areas:

     o PC Hardware and package software

     o Relational Database Design

     o Database implementation in MS Access and SQL Server

     o Programming in MS Visual Basic

Experience of the internet in general, and HTML mark up and Web
Server programming in particular, would be an advantage.

Please send Plain text CV together with details of current position
and salary to this email address.

Fri, 26 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. LONDON - VB CAREER OPPURTUNITY

2. Healthcare Technology Consultants - Career Opportunities

3. Healthcare Technology Consultants - Career Opportunities

4. ATTN: Computer Programmers - Career Research Survey

5. BOULDER, CO: COMPUTER CONSULTANTS NEEDED!!

6. New Computer Consultant Web Page

7. Beta Test Opertunity

8. Greenwich Mean Time

9. How to Convert GMT(Greenwich) Time to short date and time and vice versa

10. HELP: getting Greenwich Mean Time

11. how to calculate the GMT (greenwich mean time)

12. Converting Greenwich Mean Time