Syntax error in FROM clause
Author Message
 Syntax error in FROM clause

I'm not using a from clause but VB must be.  After I code the ADO
connection-string to the Access file, when it tries to open the recordset
I get the error
"Syntax error in FROM clause."

Your help will be appreciated,

Dave

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Syntax error in FROM clause
It would help if you posted the SQL.

Eling.

Quote:
> I'm not using a from clause but VB must be.  After I code the ADO
> connection-string to the Access file, when it tries to open the recordset
> I get the error
> "Syntax error in FROM clause."

> Your help will be appreciated,

> Dave

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Syntax error in FROM clause
try pasting the SQL string into a new query in Access and run it there.
Access may give you a more difinitive error message.

Doug

Quote:
> I'm not using a from clause but VB must be.  After I code the ADO
> connection-string to the Access file, when it tries to open the recordset
> I get the error
> "Syntax error in FROM clause."

> Your help will be appreciated,

> Dave

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Syntax error in FROM clause
Hi there,
You've probably got a space in the Table name, e.g Order Details. When you
open the table try putting "[" and "]" either side of the table name.

Regards
Steve Wilson
F1 Computing Systems Ltd
MCT, MCSD, currently 60% MCDBA

Quote:
> I'm not using a from clause but VB must be.  After I code the ADO
> connection-string to the Access file, when it tries to open the recordset
> I get the error
> "Syntax error in FROM clause."

> Your help will be appreciated,

> Dave

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error-2147217900, Syntax error in FROM clause

2. Error 3131 Syntax error in FROM clause - using SQL accessing external ODBC problem

3. Error 3131 Syntax error in FROM clause - using SQL accessing external ODBC problem

4. Help - syntax error in from clause

5. Syntax error in FROM clause??

6. VB Syntax error in FROM Clause

7. ADO "syntax error in FROM clause"

8. SQL Syntax error in FROM Clause...but WHY?

9. Syntax error in FROM clause (ADO)

10. Syntax error in FROM clause

11. syntax error in FROM clause pb

12. Syntax error in FROM clause ??????