Help with differences between VB 5.0 versus Office 97 VBA
Author Message
 Help with differences between VB 5.0 versus Office 97 VBA

I am writing a justification for our office top purchase Visual Basic 5.0
Professional.  My boss wants me to list the major things that VB 5.0 can do
that VBA (Office 97) cannot do.  I am aware of the following so far:
        1.  The end user will not have to have Access 97 installed to be able to
use the VB 5.0  application.
        2.  The VB 5.0 app can be compiled into one standalone executable file,
and the end user        would only need VB500run.dll.
        3.  Access 97 does not come with the Data Control (I couldn't find it).
Does anyone have any other ideas?
Thanks

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with Differences between VB 5.0 and Access 97 VBA

2. difference Office XP VAB and Office 97 VBA

3. Office 97 Versus VB 4: Who Will Win?

4. VBA help files for Office 97 Proff - Word 97 SR-2

5. Access 97 versus VB 5.0

6. Office 97, VB 5.0 on top of VB 4.0

7. VB 4.0 vs Office 97 and VB 5.0

8. VB 4.0 vs Office 97 and VB 5.0

9. Differences between VB 5.0 and Access 97

10. VBA for Office 95 vs Office 97

11. Will Office-97 VBA macros work in Office-XP

12. Office 97 style menu in VB 5.0