VB6 - Database Diagram for Access Database
Author Message
 VB6 - Database Diagram for Access Database

Hi,

I'm having trouble figuring out how to generate a database diagram with
an Access Database.  I can with a SQL database but not with a MDB.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Leonard Wesson

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 - Database Diagram for Access Database
There's a plug in for Access 8 that will let you print out the relationships
window (you can get it from the Microsoft website).  I use FMS's Total
Access Analyzer to document.

Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. update access database to create diagram with crystal report (VB6)

2. Database properties in Database Model Diagram

3. VB6 - Database Diagram

4. VB6 - Database Diagram

5. VB6 - Database Diagram

6. Problem with Database Diagram in VB6!

7. No Database Diagrams folder in the Data View window in VB6

8. Problem with Database Diagram in VB6!

9. Problem with Database Diagram in VB6!

10. No Database Diagrams folder in the Data View window in VB6

11. VB6 accessing simple password protected Access database problems

12. Access a secure ACCESS database with VB6