Delete dbase table
Author Message
 Delete dbase table

I'm trying to delete all entries from a dbase table, over novell, using
odbc.
Even though I'm using the DELETE FROM TABLE without the WHERE clause, which
is the equivalent to zap, it still only marks the records as deleted.
Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Thank you

Teo

Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Delete dbase table
For dBase databases, you must also "PACK" the files to remove deleted records.
Quote:

> I'm trying to delete all entries from a dbase table, over novell, using
> odbc.
> Even though I'm using the DELETE FROM TABLE without the WHERE clause, which
> is the equivalent to zap, it still only marks the records as deleted.
> Is there anyway to solve this problem?

> Thank you

> Teo

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC error when using SQL delete from dBase table

2. ODBC error when using SQL delete from dBase table

3. dBASE IV table into Access Database table?

4. copy dbase table to access table

5. Copy Dbase table to Access Table

6. dBASE IV table into Access Database table?

7. Deleted records when text file is linked as table (#deleted)

8. .Delete Deletes From BOTH Joind Tables - Help!

9. DELETED tables cause error on table Connect?

10. deleting tables and updating table name

11. Retaining styles in table cells when deleting table

12. DELETING TABLE, CREATING NEW TABLE