mailing labels, crystal report
Author Message
 mailing labels, crystal report

It seems rather easy creating mailing labels for crystal if you want
ONE LABEL for EVERY RECORD that fits the selection formula, but I can
find no instructions how to create a full page of labels with ONE
RECORD REPEATED.  I.e.  I have an app with customers and sometimes I
want 24 labels on just that customer to put on files in the
paperarchive.   Does anyone has a clue?

Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 mailing labels, crystal report

Quote:

> It seems rather easy creating mailing labels for crystal if you want

> ONE LABEL for EVERY RECORD that fits the selection formula, but I
> can
> find no instructions how to create a full page of labels with ONE
> RECORD REPEATED.  I.e.  I have an app with customers and sometimes I

> want 24 labels on just that customer to put on files in the
> paperarchive.   Does anyone has a clue?

 If you are using VB5.0, consider sending the control the DetailCopies
property set to more than 1.  Or even just Copies set to more than 1...

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mail Label Format in Crystal Report in .Net

2. Mail Label Format in Crystal Reports in .Net

3. Mailing labels using Crystal Reports

4. Crystal Reports 4.6.1, Mailing Labels

5. VB5, Crystal reports databound label report

6. Crystal Report and VB application to e-mail reports contents

7. Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...

8. Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...

9. Any ideas about Crystal mailing labels...

10. Print Mailing Labels using Data Report

11. Printing Mailing Labels using VB 6 Report Designer

12. "Mail Label" Report