Q:Newly assigned counter value
Author Message
 Q:Newly assigned counter value

If I add a record to a single user database where the counter is the only
unique key I can MoveLast and get the key of the record I just added. But
if this is a multi-user system what is the best method of ensuring I get
the correct counter number?

Jim

Mon, 13 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Counter Fields - value assigned on Addnew not Update?

2. Help: VB6 Data Report - Assign item counter in the details section

3. Assigning the value to the value of a variable

4. Default value for newly appended field

5. Default value for newly appended field

6. Setting tag value on newly added treenode?

7. Obtaining the value of the Identity column of a newly inserted record

8. Retrieve the ID value of the newly added record

9. Getting the identity value of a newly inserted row

10. Getting IDENTITY value of newly inserted row

11. Help resetting counter field value?

12. INSERT Counter values and get it