Handiling Different Screen Resolution
Author Message
 Handiling Different Screen Resolution

Hello,

I am creating an interface having some bitmaps (image objects) and
some lines connecting them.  When I go to a smaller screen resloution
(600x480) the lines show an offset and the connections do not
look proper.

Is there something I should do to make the location of my bitmaps
on the form, independent of the screen resolution.

Thanks a lot,
manish

Mon, 05 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Handiling Different Screen Resolution

2. Rezing Forms for Different Screen Resolutions

3. Dynamic GUI: Programming with VBA for different screen sizes and resolutions

4. Any technique to display window form in different screen resolution

5. dealing with different screen resolutions

6. Adapting To Different Screen Resolutions?

7. Forms in different screen resolutions

8. Adjusting VB for different screen resolutions

9. Different screen resolutions

10. Compensating for different screen resolutions

11. Adjusting forms / controls for different screen resolutions.

12. Compensating for Different Screen Resolutions