Crystal Reports does'nt recogonize my MDB file
Author Message
 Crystal Reports does'nt recogonize my MDB file

When loading Crystal Reports in Visual Basic 3.0, and select a new file and
pick my MDB database...it goes on to tell me that it cannot recogonize the
format.  This is bad, as I would like to use crystal reports in my program.

It is not an access 2.0 file, it's a 1.x file.

What could be the cause of this?

Jeff

Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Secured *.mdb's with Crystal Reports

2. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

3. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

4. Crystal Report & .mdb files under VB6

5. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

6. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

7. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

8. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

9. .mdb file path in crystal report

10. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

11. Crystal Report 'End of Report'

12. Crystal Report Control's Help File