DSN - Get list of sources
Author Message
 DSN - Get list of sources

Dear All,

How can I obtain a list of System DSNs or User DSNs from VB 6?

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN

2. programmatically list DSN sources for a particular driver

3. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

4. Getting a list of User Data Source names???

5. VB.NET ODBC.NET limitations solved DSN list / Tables list

6. which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN.

7. About the data source name(DSN).

8. Problem using file dsn as data source for Crystal Report

9. About the data source name(DSN).

10. Connecting to ODBC data sources with no DSN

11. how get (system DSN) data source names?

12. getting list of directories into list box