ADODB.Recordset.Update does not update?
Author Message
 ADODB.Recordset.Update does not update?

Has anyone had this problem? I am using MSSQL 6.5/VB6 and am switching
between ADO 2.0 and 2.1 trying to work around this issue. MS support has an
article on it, saying that you have to open with the wrong Connection object
first, and then open it again with the right one.

?

Lucas Vogel

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ADODB.Recordset.Update does not update?

Quote:

>Has anyone had this problem? I am using MSSQL 6.5/VB6 and am switching
>between ADO 2.0 and 2.1 trying to work around this issue. MS support has an
>article on it, saying that you have to open with the wrong Connection
object
>first, and then open it again with the right one.

Never mind, the article was on updating a database with a file, and I
figured that part out. But I have a new question....

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADODB.Connection.Execute VS ADODB.Recordset.Update

2. Bound controls not updating ADO with adodc.recordset.update command

3. Updating textbox via code not updating recordset

4. Update a View with ADODB.Recordset?

5. ADODB recordset is update twice

6. ADO Update the Database with the modify done on a disconnected recordset in background mode

7. adodb not getting update into sql

8. ADODB does not update Text files

9. not to auto update while doing addnew

10. Deleted recordd do not updated to the DB when reconnecting and doing updatebatch

11. Recordset.Update doesn't update on runtime only when debugging the code

12. Update a recordset with station1, I can't see the update with station2