dBASE deleted records
Author Message
 dBASE deleted records

I am writing an application in VB4.0 using Windows 95.  I am attaching my
dBASE files as external tables.  I need to know how to change the default
settings so that my application does not process
any deleted records.  I've tried what the on-line help suggests, creating
an .ini file with the line
Deleted=On.  I also need to know how to change the settings so that I can
update records in my table.  Right now I have to delete a record and then
add a new one in order to change any information
in a record.  I would appreciate any help!  Thanks

Tue, 25 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help!How to pack dbase deleted record in VB?

2. Help!How to pack dbase deleted record in VB?

3. Deleting records in Dbase

4. How to indicate if Dbase record is deleted?

5. VB5: Deleting records using a text Dbase file...

6. Deleting dBase records

7. Dbase 3 - Bypassing deleted records problem....

8. Dbase record marked as deleted

9. VB Deleting dbase Records

10. dBASE + VB 4.0 - Records not deleting?

11. Delete DBase Record

12. VB - dBase: Deleting & Packing records