Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)
Author Message
 Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

I have been experimenting with the using VB to create interfaces for my
database.  I just tried to add the Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0
(SP3) control and got an error message
that the said that I don't have the appropriate lisence to use the control.
I am using VB 6.0 Professional Edition.  I tried to reinstall the software,
but did not have any luck.  Any advice?

Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:15:26 GMT
 Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)
I'm positive on how to do this.  Could you please elaborate.

Quote:
> Try to register the ocx with the registring program included in the visual
> basic CD (Dos Program)

> > I have been experimenting with the using VB to create interfaces for my
> > database.  I just tried to add the Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0
> > (SP3) control and got an error message
> > that the said that I don't have the appropriate lisence to use the
> control.
> > I am using VB 6.0 Professional Edition.  I tried to reinstall the
> software,
> > but did not have any luck.  Any advice?

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:08:02 GMT

1. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

2. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

3. Data bound grid 5.0 (SP3)

4. DBGRID32.OCX - Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

5. DBGRID32.OCX - Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

6. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control ( DBGRID32.OCX)

7. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control

8. Where is the Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control?

9. beginner/need MS Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

10. binding a data bound grid control programmatically

11. VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases

12. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid