Copies with Crystal Report control
Author Message
 Copies with Crystal Report control

I cannot set the number of copies with common dialog control and crystal
report control.

I show the printer dialog box with common dialog.  When I tried to set the
number of copies to print and send it to Crystal Report control,  it
doesn't work if I don't set printer default to true on common dialog
control.

Do you have any idea?
--
Nathalie Turgeon

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. Crystal Reports Multiple Copies Print Problem

3. A copy of Crystal Report

4. Copy & Paste From Crystal Reports

5. Crystal Reports 5.0 32 Bit prints 999 copies

6. How to do Copy/Paste with Crystal Reports 5

7. Need copy of Crystal Reports.

8. Evaluation copy of Crystal report any version

9. Crystal report: detecting when hard copy has printed

10. How to use Embeddable Crystal Reports 9 Designer Control to edit RDC Report

11. Crystal Reports 6 control does not clear formulae when you change report

12. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net